Sunday, December 18, 2005

[MBA] Tuck R.I.P.

So I haven't received an interview invite yet from Tuck. I had managed to calm myself down with the thought that they were sending out invites to non US residents 1st. But thanks to Bweek - the purveyor of all news bad - I now know that isn't true. Since I am not an ultra strong candidate who can be admitted without interview, this pretty much means the end of the road for me and Tuck. For the sake of my other applications I hope that my failure to articulate 'Why Tuck' was the reason behind this outcome. There could be lots of other reasons but I have to keep paranoia at bay. My other applications can't be helped if I keep obsessing about what went wrong without any way to figure out what actually went wrong.

Man, this stings. Not even an interview invite! Phew.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's only for the EA process but aren't YOU supposed to schedule your interview? I thought like Kellog everyone gets an interview.

Marina said...

Don't give up hope until you get the official news!

sorebrek said...

Hang in there pal and you'll do just fine.