Monday, December 12, 2005

[MBA] Midway through

Submitted the Haas app today. For a change was able to write an essay (favorite quote) from the heart. Somehow it feels satisfying. Now if only I can do the same with Stanford's 1st essay.

I had promised to myself that I wouldn't visit any Kellogg R1 threads on bweek. But broke my promise and went there anyway. Seems like someone has already gotten a ding. The gmail notifier on my desktop now seems pretty menacing. I think I'll just turn it off. I got work to do.

Damn serves me right for being nosy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just did the same thing! I wish I didn't know that they were releasing decisions - I'd be way better off with a surprise early decision. Either a quick bandaid ripping off, or pure elation!

i_will_make_it said...

Congrats on sending out your Haas app! I am rooting for you on Kellogg!

SgHama said...

Congrats on making it on time... hang in there for K

Marina said...

oh the agony of waiting!

FooBarMe said...

Best of luck with Haas!!
Having gone through the "favourite question" of Haas and now wading through the Stanford questions.. I totally understand the feeling!!

Hang in there...