Friday, February 03, 2006

[General] Me too

When I started reading Bschool blogs around mid 2005 something called tagging was going on. I never quite understood the concept. Was it an online version of something which happens in the real world? It was interesting anyway to read people's choices of books. This year the tagging includes a much longer list, so it's even more interesting to read. But Ash had to interrupt my lurking and push me out onto the stage :)

So here goes.

Four jobs I've had in my life:
Teaching Assistant
Instructor
Personal Tutor
Engineer
Everything related to software/programming/computer science - yawn

Four movies I can watch over and over:
O Brother, Where Art Thou? - I still don't understand why I like this movie so much
Sholay - No self-respecting Indian should leave this off the list :)
Padosan - More for nostalgic reasons than anything else
Matrix (II, III) with subtitles on - So that I can finally get it!

Four places I have lived:
Boulder, CO
Madison, WI
Kanpur, India
Rourkela, India

Four TV shows I love to watch:
Raymond - An example of acquired taste
Seinfield - Appeals to the inner stoner in me
Colbert Report - Bill O'Reilly pisses me off so much that Colbert's take is more fun that it should be
No I didn't flunk elementary school math, I am more of a channel flipper than a faithful tv watcher.

Four places I have been on vacation:
Redstone, CO
Rapid City, SD
Yellowstone
Chandipur, India

Four of my favourite dishes:
No name - baked potato, fish and a killer sauce (wife's concoctation)
Don't know english name - some sort of spinach and mashed fish
Mutton curry
Fried chicken at an obscure joint near Rapid City, SD

Four websites I visit daily:
Businessweek - someone please save me from this addiction
Sepia Mutiny - a blog for Indians not in India
Unstrung - for wireless geeks
Hella - fellow bloggers

Four places I would rather be right now:
Anyplace with a sea and without net connection

Four bloggers I am tagging:
All the bloggers I 'know' have already been tagged. So I'll pass on this.

No comments: