Tuesday, January 10, 2006

[MBA] I'm outta here

Submitted my Sloan app today. One of my recommenders is still working on his stuff. But I'll ignore that and declare this phase of my application process over.

Now, here's my plan. For the remainder of January I'm going to be MBA free. Now that won't be completely true as Kellogg and Tuck results will come out in that period. But from my side I'll be MBA free - no bweek, no s2s, no blogs. I have some killer deadlines at work, we are shifting apartments and some travel might be in store. So this would be difficult but not impossible to do. I really really need a break from this crap.

So everyone, I'll see you in February. Pray that I come back with atleast one piece of good news.

2 comments:

Marina said...

Good luck with work!

Single said...

Good luck with staying away from all this crap! I have tried so many times....would that my life had some upheaval to force me away from that evil bweek